Reply to comment
These files specify the design elements your UDrupal site uses and where those elements appear on each node (page, story, blog, etc.). The theme will also specify the layout of regions on a page.
There are many ways in which you can obtain a new look and feel to your site:
- Choose from the set of UD provided themes.
- Download free themes from drupal.org and upload them to your site's themes folder.
- Contract a devloper either on-campus or off-campus to build a theme that suits your site.
As suggested above, option 1 is available to all UDrupal service users. UD Information Technologies will maintain a set of central themes that comply with the UD branding requirements. Options 2 and 3 will require users to upload the theme directly to a site's themes folder.
For more information on obtaining or using themes on the UDrupal servers, please read the UDrupal Handbook or contact us. Alternatively, you can learn more about Drupal theming, in general, by visiting drupal.org.
All Web projects should be discussed with the UD Office of Communications & Marketing (OCM). The staff at OCM can provide advice and assistance in branding and organization for your site.
- Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
- Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <code><img> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd><p><br><h1><h2><h3><h4>
- Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
- You can use Markdown syntax to format and style the text. Also see Markdown Extra for tables, footnotes, and more.