Deleting a File Attached to Content
To delete a file that is attached to content on your site, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the page you want to edit.
- Click the Edit tab.
- Scroll down until you see the File attachments heading.
- Click the right-pointing arrow (►) to expand the heading.
- You will see a list of files that have been attached to your content.
- Select the Delete checkbox associated with the attachment you want to delete as shown in the following graphic:
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.