Reply to comment
To delete a file that is attached to content on your site, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the page you want to edit.
- Click the Edit tab.
- Scroll down until you see the File attachments heading.
- Click the right-pointing arrow (►) to expand the heading.
- You will see a list of files that have been attached to your content.
- Select the Delete checkbox associated with the attachment you want to delete as shown in the following graphic:
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
Your name: *
The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
- Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
- Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <code><img> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd><p><br><h1><h2><h3><h4>
- Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
- You can use Markdown syntax to format and style the text. Also see Markdown Extra for tables, footnotes, and more.