Reply to comment
You can request a Drupal site by sending e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the IT Help Center at 302-831-6000. You must provide all the following information:
- The name you would like for the site (e.g., www.udel.edu/your_site_name*).
- The site administrator's EmplID.
- The e-mail address from which e-mail will be sent.
- The UDelNet ID of the site administrator.
After your request is received, you will be contacted to confirm the details. The request will then be submitted, and you will be notified when your site is available.
New Drupal site administrators and content providers are encouraged to seek out training opportunities offered by IT to help guide them with site creation, design, and development. You can find the current schedule classes being offered at the LearnIT@UD Web site.
All UDrupal sites will use subdomains (e.g., your_site_name.udel.edu). If you want to use www.udel.edu/your_site_name, you will need to create a Web page redirect, so users will be pointed to the UDrupal server for your site. The domains are not crawled by Web search engines while on the UDrupal development server.
- Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
- Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <code><img> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd><p><br><h1><h2><h3><h4>
- Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
- You can use Markdown syntax to format and style the text. Also see Markdown Extra for tables, footnotes, and more.