Reply to comment
There are a number of online resources for themes and many are free!
Sites to begin your search should include the following:
In addition to the many sources of free themes, you can also purchase a theme. These themes can range from a few dollars to hundreds of dollars. The costs are usually a reflection on how flexible the theme is for configuration. Flexible options can include choosing the number of sidebars, selecting a color scheme, and configuring search engine optimization. Some good places to start looking include the following:
Found a theme you like? What's next?
After you find a theme you like, you can put this theme into your site's themes folder to make it available for your site to use. To do so, follow these steps:
- Save the theme of your choice to your local folder system (i.e., save to your desktop).
- Open up a sftp session to the drupal-dev server using SSH ftp, Fetch, or other client of your choice. (See Development Server: Logging In).
- Navigate to the themes folder for your site. This should be a path similar to /home/drupal/usra/htdocs/drupal/sites/<yoursitename>.udel.edu/themes.
- Upload the folder that contains your theme.
- The theme is now available for use within your site. To learn more about selecting the theme for your site or configuring your theme, read Selecting a UDrupal Theme or Configuring a Theme.
- Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
- Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <code><img> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd><p><br><h1><h2><h3><h4>
- Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
- You can use Markdown syntax to format and style the text. Also see Markdown Extra for tables, footnotes, and more.