- 911 - All emergencies - on or off campus
- (302) 831-2222 - Non-emergency police and general information
- (302) 831-2224 - Messenger services, escorts, bank deliveries, etc.
- (302) 831-1204 - Department administration
- (302) 831-8019 - Security services and special events
- (302) 831-7433 - Criminal Investigations
- (302) 831-8538 - Community Resource Unit
- (302) 831-2478 - Billing inquiries
- firstname.lastname@example.org - General Inquiries
- email@example.com - Records Managment
- firstname.lastname@example.org - Employment Inquiries
- email@example.com - Criminal Investigations
- firstname.lastname@example.org - Community Resource Unit
Community Resource Unit
The Community Resource Unit provides numerous services to the community, including presentations on a variety of topics such as personal safety and active shooter response, the Community Police Academy, scheduling ride-alongs with police officers, and various other outreach efforts. Please contact the Unit via e-mail for any community outreach related requests.
A complete list of employee contact information can be found here.
Submit a Tip Anonymously
The department provides numerous methods for submitting information anonymously. They can all be found on this page. Please remember to always dial 911 in case of an emergency.
Blue Light Phones
Pick up any blue light phone on campus and you will be connected directly to a University of Delaware Police 911 Dispatcher. Blue light phone locations are indicated by blue dots on this map.
- (302) 831-2226 - Sexual Offense Support (S.O.S.) - 24 hour crisis support for victims/survivors of sexual assault
- (302) 831-2141 - Center for Counseling & Student Development (PSC)
- (302) 831-8939 - Office of the Dean of Students
- (302) 831-2414 - Faculty and Staff Assistance Program
- (302) 831-8063 - Office of Equity & Inclusion
- (302) 761-9100 - CONTACT Delaware
- (302) 733-4799 - Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners (SANE) - located at Christiana Hospital
UD works closely with other law enforcement and assistance agencies, including: