- 911 - All emergencies - on or off campus
- 1-800-FORCE-12 (1-800-367-2312) - Anti-Terrorism Tip Line
- (302) 831-UDPD (8373) or (302) 831-2222 - Non-emergency calls
- (302) 831-RIDE (7433) - Safety Escorts
- (302) 831-1204 - Department administration
- (302) 831-4138 - Security services and special events
- (302) 831-6111 - Criminal Investigations
- (302) 831-8538 - Community Resource Unit
- (302) 831-4146 - Billing inquiries
- Speech or hearing impaired callers can call the UD Police with a Baudot TTY device or by texting 911
- General Inquires
- Criminal Investigations Unit
- Community Resource Unit
- Records Managment
- Employment Inquiries
- Interview/Media Inquiries
Please note that all email accounts are not continuously monitored and should not be used for reporting in progress incidents.
Community Resource Unit
The Community Resource Unit provides numerous services to the community, including presentations on a variety of topics such as personal safety and active shooter response, the Community Police Academy, scheduling ride-alongs with police officers, and various other outreach efforts. Please contact the Unit via e-mail for any community outreach related requests.
A complete list of employee contact information can be found here.
Submit a Tip Anonymously
If you witness a crime on campus and would like to report it anonymously, please utilize the LiveSafe app; All information provided will be kept strictly confidential. Please remember to always dial 911 in case of an emergency.
Report a Zoombombing Incident
A "Zoombombing" is a term used to describe incidents where a stranger intrudes on others' online meetings. This can occur on Zoom or any of the other online meeting solutions. The intrusion can range from eavesdropping to disruptive behavior as well as criminal activity. Please report any incidents of Zoombombing using the following form: www.udel.edu/forms/zoombomb.
Blue Light Phones
Pick up any blue light phone on campus and you will be connected directly to a University of Delaware Police 911 Dispatcher. Blue light phone locations are indicated by blue dots on this map.
- (302) 831-1001 - UD Helpline 24/7/365
- (302) 831-3457 - Sexual Offense Support (S.O.S.)
- (302) 831-2141 - Center for Counseling & Student Development (PSC)
- (302) 733-4799 - Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners (SANE) - located at Christiana Hospital