The candidate for an Olympic Solidarity scholarship will be a coach with the following characteristics.
He or she must:
• belong to a federation of a sport on the Olympic programme;
• hold the rank of official national coach recognized in his/her country of origin and/or by the respective International Federation;
• be active and able to prove that he/she has practical experience as a coach at national/international level
• be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking in English
• submit ICECP Application Summary Form
• submit NOC Endorsement Certification Form
• submit Curriculum Vitae (CV)
• submit passport photo (electronic version preferable)
• submit letter of support from NOC
• submit letter of support from National Federation
• complete Olympic Solidarity Scholarships for Coaches Application (application available on the NOC extranet). NOC applications will be managed by Olympic Solidarity following the normal procedures.
The individual must be committed to returning and making an important and sustainable contribution to his or her sport and Olympic movement through application of the knowledge and experienced gained from the program. Participants will be selected on the basis of their background and project proposal, as well as will be subject to approval by Olympic Solidarity and the International Federation of their sport, if wishing to benefit from an Olympic Solidarity scholarship. In accordance with the IOC’s promotion of women in leadership positions in sport, NOCs are encouraged to support candidatures from women.
Click here to apply for 10th Edition of ICECP..