The University of Delaware is advancing leading-edge research that solves mysteries, tackles problems, and invents new technologies - all aimed at enhancing our quality of life. UD has distinguished faculty, capable staff, and outstanding students, supported by state-of-the-art facilities. Join us as we explore the latest frontiers in science, engineering, business, the arts, and humanities. Your adventure starts here!
New issue of University of Delaware Research magazine now availableThe latest issue of the University of Delaware Research magazine profiles seven women researchers who offer insight into their work, the hurdles they have cleared and what keeps them moving forward.
- University's National Lab Day puts focus on collaborative future
- National experts discuss energy generation, grid modernization, security
- Historian's book on early missionaries to Middle East is honored
- UD, USDA researchers study natural enemies of tree-killing emerald ash borer
- Sinan Aral discusses research on the power of social media at UD talk
- Seniors challenged to develop 'vaccine' and 'diagnostic test' for Zika virus
- UD's Knight, Shake It Off helping people with Parkinson's through exercise
- UD's Karpyn receives Fulbright to study food insecurity on the island of Eleuthera
- Doctoral student wins DOD support for materials research
- UD computer scientists team with clinicians to improve care for patients with chronic kidney disease
- UD researchers combat developmental delays with fashionable exoskeletons
- Hackathon prepares coders to tap into the power of Titan
It is our office's mission to encourage and support the research, scholarship, and creative activity of UD's faculty, staff, and students. This Web site is designed to provide practical information to UD researchers, as well as offer the public an exciting gateway to UD's latest discoveries, inventions, and K–12 classroom resources. Visit often!