AIM virus repair tool
If your computer is infected with the AIM virus, a free AIM repair tool is available at www.jayloden.com/VirusClean.htm.
- After you download the tool, follow the accompanying instructions. Although this tool may fix problems associated with AIM, it may NOT fix all problems caused by the infection.
- Some AIM bots disable security settings, leaving your system vulnerable to attacks. Check your Windows firewall status and re-enable the firewall if needed:
- You must reboot the computer for changes to take effect.
- You may need to re-install your operating system to completely remove this infection and restore your system settings.
- If you need additional help, you may call the IT Help Center at (302) 831-6000 to schedule an appointment to have your computer cleaned for a fee.