- Serve as a first point of contact for parents, students and members of the University community (phone/email/in-person) to effectively answer questions, address concerns or route them to personnel who can assist.
- Supervise student desk and reception area employees.
- Review all emails sent to email@example.com and respond to a wide variety of inquiries.
Where I Can Help
I assist students and parents in obtaining accurate information from appropriate staff members within and outside of the department
Arrival to UD
Bachelor of Science in Agriculture, University of Delaware
Previous Positions Held
- Member Service Representative, Louviers Federal Credit Union
- Sales/Customer Service Representative, Pfizer Animal Health
- Account Representative, Kellogg Sales Company
- Resident Assistant, University of Delaware
My Favorite Quote
"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein
Life Outside UD
I enjoy spending time with my husband and raising our three children.