Work Permits

Any employee under the age of eighteen must have a Work Permit. The Work Permit is issued by the state in which the employee is working. If an underaged employee lives in a state other than Delaware, they must have a Work Permit issued by the State of Delaware. Every time an underaged employee changes employer, they must have a new Work Permit.