SharePoint 2010: UD Search Committee Sites
UD Search Committee Sites Overview
- University of Delaware search committees use SharePoint 2010 sites to facilitate job searches.
- SharePoint 2010 search committee sites and access to those sites are automatically created when a search committee is formed.
- A new SharePoint 2010 search site is created for each UD search committee.
- Members of a search committee will receive the link to access the SharePoint site for that particular search.
- People who need to use SharePoint 2010 (https://teamwork.udel.edu) from off-campus must first connect to the UD VPN service.
Accessing a UD Search Committee Site
- When you receive a link to a UD Search Committee site, use the login format below when prompted to log in to the site:
- User Name: win\UDelNet ID (for example, a client with the email address email@example.com would log in as win\maryqq)
- Password: UDelNet password
- People using Mozilla Firefox to access a SharePoint search committee site may experience difficulties.
Related: SharePoint Online
The University of Delaware uses Microsoft SharePoint Online sites for group collaboration. Click here to learn more about SharePoint Online.