Connecting an Xbox to UD's Wireless Network
Before connecting to UD's network, the MAC address for
all devices must
be registered with UD.
Xbox consoles do not have a Web browser. Therefore, you will need to
- find your Xbox console's MAC address and
- register it manually at UD's Network Page.
First step: Find your Xbox console's MAC address
Second step: Register the MAC address manually
From a computer that you have already registered for
wired (Ethernet) or wireless access to UD's network, submit your
Xbox's MAC address to us on the UD Network Page
Go to the UD Network Page.
- Choose the second option under Registering for
- On the Manually Register Your Network
Adapter page, type your Xbox's 12-character MAC address in the first
text box on the page.
- Type a description in
the second text box--something like "Chris's Xbox."
- Click Register Roaming IP.
- You can log out from the Network Page. Your Wii should be
able to use the network within 30 minutes.