Downloading AnyConnect on a Mobile Device or Tablet
- As of June 15, 2016
- when signing in to UD resources using a VPN connection you are required to use 2FA.
- faculty, staff, and students who log in to Copland or Strauss from off-campus are required to use a VPN connection.
- The University VPN network does not
support the built-in version of VPN that comes standard with Google Chromebook. See Downloading AnyConnect with Chromebooks for more information.
Download and Install
- You can download Cisco AnyConnect software for iOS, Android, and
Kindle devices from the devices' respective "app stores."
Install the application as you would any other application on
your mobile device.
iPhone and iPad
- Search in iTunes for Cisco AnyConnect.
Android phones and devices
- Search in the Google Play Store for Cisco AnyConnect ICS+.
- Search in the Amazon AppStore for Android for Cisco AnyConnect (Kindle Tablet Edition).
The steps below apply to iOS, Android, and Kindle devices. Screenshots are from an Android device but will look similar on iOS and Kindle.
- Open AnyConnect by tapping the application icon.
- From the main page, tap Connection > Add VPN Connection.
- Add a description ("UD VPN") and input
vpn-chp.nss.udel.edu as the Server Address. Tap Done.