Using the UDel_Guest network
You will use the UDel_Guest
Wi-Fi network in
these two situations:
- If you are a visitor to campus,
you can register for 24-hour access to
the UDel_Guest Wi-Fi network.
- If you are a UD student or employee, use
UDel_Guest to register an
internet-capable device (computer, phone, tablet) the first time
you use it on campus. (See step five below for more information about using the eduroam network at UD.)
- Open your Wi-Fi settings and connect to UDel_Guest. When you open your web browser, you should see a web page similar to the following:
- Click the links to receive your receipt by email or SMS text message; you can choose either or both methods. The receipt will tell you your username and password. When you have received the receipt, click LINK to be redirected to the log-in screen.
- If your log in was successful, you should see a screen similar to the following:
- If you are a visitor to campus, you can use your username and password for internet access for the next 24 hours.
- If you are a UD student or employee, click the eduroam_CAT link to download the UD certificate chain for the eduroam Wi-Fi network. Follow the instructions at these help pages to finish connecting to eduroam.