Connecting an Unshared Device
- Enter the MAC Address for your device. This page contains instructions on how to find the MAC address for your device. For example, the MAC address of a game console may be found in the console's Settings. If your device is not described, refer to your manufacturer's instructions.
- If you are not sharing your device, do not check the box next to Enable AirGroup. If you would like to share your device, see the Shared Device instructions in the above panel.
- Select a time range for the device to stay registered to the network by choosing from the dropdown list next to Account Expiration. You may pick a length of time up to four years.
- Click Create Device. You should see a page with a device receipt summarizing the information about your device.
- On your device, go to Wi-Fi settings and choose UD Devices as the network. You can only do this step after you have completed the preceding steps.