Forgot your UDelNet ID?
- Your UDelNet ID is an alphabetic username that you also use as your main UD email address (as in firstname.lastname@example.org).
- You can find your UDelNet ID by looking yourself up in the UD Directory
- For more assistance, contact the IT Support Center at (302) 831-6000 or email email@example.com
Forgot your UDelNet password?
- If you have forgotten your UDelNet password, you can create a new password at My UD Settings: Forgot My Password.
- If you are unable to reset your password through My UD Settings, contact your Department HR Liason.
Want to change your UDelNetID?
- You can change your UDelNet ID from My UD Settings. However, we recommend that under ordinary circumstances you do not change your UDelNet ID. Contact the IT Support Center for more information.
Want to change your password?
- Go to My UD Settings.
- Log in with either your UDelNet ID or UD ID and password.
- To change your UDelNet password, in the My account settings section, choose Change my password.
- The instructions on each page will guide you through setting a new password. You will be notified that the new password is accepted. It may take up to 60 seconds for your new password to become effective. Please wait one minute for our system to process your request, and then use your new password to log in to UD secure applications.
Forgot your UD ID?
- If you forget your UD ID, log in to My UD Settings with your UDelNet ID and password. The system will display your UD ID.
Forgot your PIN or want to change your PIN?
- The University of Delaware is phasing out the use of Personal Identification Numbers (PINs).
- Employees should use a UDelNet ID or UD ID and password to log in to the Central Authentication Service (CAS), instead of a PIN.
- Find more information on the My Security Update Web page.