The Institute for Global Studies (IGS) is a premier center for international education at the University of Delaware. We are forging partnerships in academics, research and public service around the world and educating engaged, global citizens.
Our Global Initiative focuses on helping students to expand their awareness and knowledge of the economic, political, cultural and social issues facing the world—and the skills to address them. This commitment to preparing students to be global citizens embraces diversity in all of its richness, on campus, across the U.S., and in countries and cultures worldwide.
NEWS & EVENTS
- September 20: IGS offers Study Abroad "How-To" Workshop for faculty
- IGS Invites UD Undergrads to apply for Delaware Diplomats Program by September 15
- UD Middle East Partnership Initiative leaders wrap up program
- Sept. 1: Study Abroad and Global Studies Fair to be held in Trabant
- UD African leaders visit Dover for in-depth look at political leadership
- UD’s Confucius Institute offers fall classes in Chinese language, culture
- Senator empowers young leaders to continue being voices of change in home communities
- Delaware's Senator Tom Carper Addresses African Women Leaders
- UD student receives Gilman Scholarship to study abroad in Brazil