UDFS Phase II Issues Log -- Abbreviations: A/R-Billing Team = ARBT; Asset Management Team = AMT; Grants Team = GT; Facilities/Projects Team = FPT; Technical Team = TT; Communications Team = CT; Reporting Team = RT; Crestone Consultants = CC; Information Technology Steering Committee = ITSC; Executive Steering Committee = EST; Executive Committee = EC; Not Applicable = N/A  
Team Name                       or other identifier:   GRANTS  
# DATE (Submitted) MODULE (Abbreviate) ISSUE                                                                                   (If abbreviations are used add definition above) OWNER (Name(s) of who will resolve) PRIORITY (High, Medium, Low) COMMENTS                                                         (If abbreviations are used add definition above) DATE                  (Issue Resolved) ISSUE RESOLUTION                                                                                                                                           (If abbreviations are used add definition above)
  10/17/2003 GRANTS/ GLOBAL Data Input directly into FIPRD -versus- use of Webforms or ?? Exec. Team, Carl Jacobson  R 1.  Phase I approach: Input into RPT to then update PRD , Grants, Billing, Projects,                    12/03/03  Both options will be available. Direct input into FIPRD will need to be negotiated.
  10/17/2003 GRANTS/ GLOBAL Should we use Budget Checking? If so, what level of Budget Checking?   R 1.  More of a Departmental Issue                                                      2.  OVPR closeouts would be interested in being able to control charges beyond the end date. 02/10/04 Grants team recommended not to implement Commitment Control at this point.
  10/17/2003 GRANTS/ GLOBAL Should F&A be calculated within Grants or outside of Grants?   R 1. So that it is useful for Rates Negotiation?                                     2.  Assets distribution?  After big 11-03-03 Mtg. it was decided to try "both" ways- Grants will be setup for F&A to process, and Carol will figure a way for allocations to process.                                                                                                    3. If outside of Grants- Waived would also need to be calculated.                                           02/05/04 Interim- Grants will setup and Test, Carol Rylee will setup and test. January will be target to make a decision. Mtg. sched. 2/9       Team recommended 2/5/04 that F&A be calculated as designed by PeopleSoft- in the Grants module.
  10/17/2003 GRANTS/ GLOBAL Does Grants care to make any recommendations about GA Distribution of F&A?   R 1.  Need to understand the process.  11/04/05 No- Departments/Colleges will be consulted by GL
  10/17/2003 GRANTS/ GLOBAL Will we need data feeds from HR?   R 1. Need to detail issues                                                                     2.  Need to schedule meeting with HR.         3. Need to talk to MIS.              Meeting 12/8/03 with Anna Bloch and CORE. HR cares about all but Publications data. C&G people are a subset of data that HR must keep. Anna is considering changing the JED and the Demographic Data form to collect additional data that Grants needs- includ. Public. and could possible send to Grants tables immediately.  Tamara wil coord. with John (tables & fields to update)                                                                                           
6 10/17/2003 GRANTS/ GLOBAL Does Grants need data from LAM?   R 1. Issues related to possibly using for Effort Reporting 12/03/03 Match will originate in the LAM- but no direct feed is needed.
  10/17/2003 GRANTS/ GLOBAL What level of security to use on PRE? Are delivered options acceptable?   H     In Process
  10/17/2003 GRANTS/ GLOBAL What level of security to use on POST? Are delivered options acceptable?   H 1. Will need to negitiate Proj. Security with Facilities. 2. Possble use of Webform to decentralize adding of Proj. Team members.   In Process
  10/17/2003 GRANTS/ GLOBAL How will Awards be structured in PeopleSoft? 1 Award, 1 Project, many activities OR  1 Award, Multiple Projects OR ?? CORE TEAM R 1. F&A can be calc. down the Activity ID                                 2.  Activity ID does not have different PIs 11/25/03 Grants will have 1 Award, 1/multiple Projects, each Project has only 1 Activity ID, by default. 
  10/17/2003 GRANTS/ GLOBAL How to secure Salary information- anywhere it appears.   R     HR feed will not include the Salary information.
  10/17/2003 GRANTS/ GLOBAL Who will monitor if ledger and Projresource Table are in sync?    H     Have SQR that needs to be customized and  could be utillized to monitor.
  10/17/2003 GRANTS/ GLOBAL Will we need the full Contracts functionality? TORY R 1.  Billing and Revenue Recognition issues will drive. 12/09/03 As per Tory- 12-9-03- we own the full Contracts module.
  10/17/2003 GRANTS/ GLOBAL Will the Assets module adequately track all the necessary information related to C&G equipment?   M 1. Will need input from Susan Tkachick   Pending Susan viewing the software functionality.
  10/17/2003 GRANTS/ GLOBAL What type of tree for Budget Checking- Spring or Winter?   R 1. Spring- allows ranges.(as per Tamara)   No Budget Checking- no tree needed.
  10/17/2003 GRANTS/ GLOBAL Do we need a MOD to correct the rounding issues?   H 1. Galveston customized.                                                                  2.  You can go back into a category that does not get F&A charged and adjust to add up to whole dollar.                                                 3.  Mostly an issue in Pre- for printing on sponsor forms.   Tamara has SQR that she will share.
  10/17/2003 GRANTS/ GLOBAL Webforms in other modules will need to be changed to reflect the additional Grants/Project chartfields.   R 1. Carl was informed of the possiblity 10/23/03 at wrapup meeting.   List of recommended Project Chartfields to be used and details presented to the Exec. Team 12/03/03. Awaiting decision.  Roby and Carol met with Tim and Julie.  Issue is still open, until Tamara has an opportunity to meet with Julie regarding satisfaction with tentative decision.  In process
  10/17/2003 GRANTS/ GLOBAL Do we need a Webform for budget revisions?   R     Form in process.
  10/17/2003 GRANTS/ GLOBAL Will extra FTEs be needed in OVPR?   M 1. Budget checking might necessitate- and/or backup for Billing.    
  10/21/2003 GRANTS/ GLOBAL Determine which extra Project Chartfields to use CORE & Rick & FACILITIES  R 1. will need to schedule a meeting with Facilities Folks 11/25/03 After Meeting with Facilities 11-24-03 and special meeting with Delegated authority folks, it is recommended that all additional chartfields which Projects makes avail. Be utilized.
  10/21/2003 GRANTS/ GLOBAL Need to develop a Migration Strategy   H 1.  FITST to FIPRD etc., setup issues   Tamara will give Van list of tables(posted on shared drive) to be migrated.
  10/21/2003 GRANTS/ GLOBAL Who will maintain Trees?   M      
  10/21/2003 GRANTS/ GLOBAL Additional Activity IDs Process CORE & Rick & FACILITIES  R 1. Delegation of authority folks would need a dynamic issuing of activity ids- who would then input them? 11/25/03 General Grants nor Delegation of Authority foks do not plan to use- however Facilities would definitely use if they come up in Projects.
  10/21/2003 GRANTS/ GLOBAL Who "owns" the Customer Table   R 1. Billing Sponsors are in here too. 01/21/04 AR owns, OVPR will enter and maintain own customers/sponsors
  10/21/2003 GRANTS/ GLOBAL Locations issues   R 1.  Shared table, need meeting with Assets.    
  11/5/2003 GRANTS/ GLOBAL How will F&A be sent to GL as Federal, State and Other?   M      
  11/5/2003 GRANTS/ GLOBAL Should we continue to fill in  ProjectGrant on non-C&G Purposes??   H Need to test F&A to make sure it excludes these.   Note: Tamara checked budget checking, in FIDMO & is it OK.  Full Rules will need to be setup.
  10/21/2003 GRANTS/ GLOBAL Subrecepients- necessary at Proposal Stage?   M 1. Since only about 50% of all proposals get funded- could end up with bogus subrecepients in the Vendor table.   Need to test on Resource addition.
  11/15/2003 GRANTS/ GLOBAL Do we need the use of attributes on Purpose or Proj. on the GL side?   M      
  11/15/2003 GRANTS/ GLOBAL Does the CFDA need to be added on the Award Hdr.?   R     Resides on Award Record-would need to be added on Sponsor.  Yes, in process.
  11/15/2003 GRANTS/ GLOBAL Need meeting with Facilties- to determine if they would need a sep. SetID and or Business Unit if they use Projects. CORE & Rick & FACILITIES  R All things at a database level would need to be negotiated with Facilities.   11/25/03 Meeting 11-25-03 : Issues were discussed, and all database issues will be negotiated, the idea of a sep. Project business Unit would be revisited, if Facilities comes up in P.S.
  11/23/2003 GRANTS/ GLOBAL Need meeting with GA to discuss Contract Setup issues. Ben Martin, CORE R   12/01/03  
  10/21/2003 GRANTS/ GLOBAL  Availabilty of Shared Drive?   R  Van has indicated that he has one to make available.     
  11/15/2003 GRANTS/ GLOBAL How will Effort Reports be produced? Exec. Team and Grants R   11/15/03 Data source will be GL, and will be a web application, with routing and electronic approval. Has been broken into pieces or phases- need to communicate with Rick.
  11/25/2003 GRANTS/ GLOBAL Who will open and close calendar periods   R Either can be done per module or GL can control all    Dual feed issues- we could simply leave our open, but a dual feed transaction could fail to ledger. GL will control, but we will need to coordinate F&A runs.  Will also need to coordinate with Billing.  Date on PO is still a problem. Will not necessarily reflect date in GL.
  11/25/2003 GRANTS/ GLOBAL Security on Proj_Resource in FIPRT-   M Either make Purpose a KeyField on table- or make a view, where Purpose is an additional key field.   Report Team- Cheryl will schedule meeting.
  11/25/2003 GRANTS/ GLOBAL Activation of Enable Status Control, in Projects setup-  CORE & Rick & FACILITIES  R Facilities would need- controls the way that a project status can change. 11/25/03 Facilities would need but general Grants does not- so we will enable in case Facilities ever needs it. Should not be a problem
  11/25/2003 GRANTS/ GLOBAL Project Resources Input-- hide second panel which has GL chartfields on it- so as to limit data entry.    M There are User fields and the extra Project Chartfields which might need input- but don't want to make GL chartfields available.   Tagging in Proj_resource- AG issue.
  11/25/2003 GRANTS/ GLOBAL PCARD- will additional Project Chartfields come over into Projects?   R Need to have meeting with Purchasing/IT   Yes- they will need to include extra chartfields.
  11/25/2003 GRANTS/ GLOBAL Project Security- possible use of a Resource with a $0 budget amount in the Proposal Budget   M Resources in the budget come over into Project Team Security. Would this be a problem for proposal submissions?   Need to test.   One option, use Dept. Tree.
  12/2/2003 GRANTS/ GLOBAL Contracts: Journals Templates- how to populate and send over to GL Ben Martin R Tamara will send a list of templates to Ben. 12/02/03 Ben wants them summarized to GL and have all of Transaction Chart String whenever possible.
  12/2/2003 GRANTS/ GLOBAL Contracts: Journal ID Masks   R Tamara needs to meet with Ben and discuss options.   CAGM- for Revenue coming from Contracts, GM on F&A coming from Projects.
  12/2/2003 GRANTS/ GLOBAL Contracts: Accounting Rules- population of line Ben Martin R   12/02/03 Ben desires to have all chartfield values in the line that comes to GL.
  12/8/2003 GRANTS/ GLOBAL HR Data- Foreign Nationals have their foreign address as their home address. Does this matter?   R     No
  12/8/2003 GRANTS/ GLOBAL HR Data-  New Faculty are required to have an I9 and so are 300s. How do we put a new PI or CO-PI on a proposal that does not have an EMPLID yet??? How about PI that will never have an EMPLID???   R Could possible just type the name- and other fields. Tamara will test for us.   Tested- Can add person without EMPID. Problem- don't get personal data.
  12/8/2003 GRANTS/ GLOBAL HR Data- When a Professional is selected during the Grants Proposal Process- there is NO SECURITY on it.   R Tamara will verify with SP1   Ideas: Don't have link - hide Data Button.. Perhaps don't allow access to page.  Need to test- out to Proposal Printout.. Decision is to not have HR populate that data field.
  12/9/2003 GRANTS/ GLOBAL  Contracts: Do we need a Generic Delegated Auth. Sponsor for the Offering Level?   H     Possibility of having 1 Contract for Del Auth.-  Offering lines would contain the Sponsor data instead of Contract line.
  12/9/2003 GRANTS/ GLOBAL Reporting: How do we identify On-Campus/Off-campus research activity for reporting purposes (ROBY)   H Tamara: Activity Types could be used- there are 8 types, per Roby.   Can we get it from the Locations table?? Test during END-To_END
  12/9/2003 GRANTS/ GLOBAL HR Data- HR did a customization for Supervisor, not EMPLID   M Not sure how this impacts Grants yet.   Advisor/Advisee issue- TEST
  12/9/2003 GRANTS/ GLOBAL HR data- HR does not keep FAX and email   R Dan Grimm has the email info.   Will need to be on WebForms- IT knows and will take care of.
  12/9/2003 GRANTS/ GLOBAL Assets: Location is not search friendly- the unique location ID and the description show up. Hullihen has 291 records which are indistinguishable.   R Rick: could either append the Location Code to the Description- or do a minor modification- change the search view so that Building and Room were fields to search on. R Room number added to Description for search.
  12/16/2003 GRANTS/ GLOBAL For F&A offset- need 3 new DEPTIDs to indicate Federal State and Other so that rules can tag for buckets. Carol Rylee, Marcia Lochard. R So that F&A can be sent to Federal, State, and Other Purposes.   FA_FEDERAL,  FA_STATE,  FA_OTHER    Will not be used for reporting or on transactions. GET WRITEUP TO MARCIA
  12/16/2003 GRANTS/ GLOBAL Cost Share Chartfield for identification issue.   H Cost Share setup, requires a chartfield and can have a range to identify, so that cost share items do not get billed to sponsor.   Status: Issue is being discussed with CORE and a recommendation will be brought forward to Exec. Team.       Being Discussed.
  12/16/2003 GRANTS/ GLOBAL Contracts: Business Unit can't be setup- error message   R Says it needs to populate Activity ID- but there isn't one on the panel.   Resolved
    GRANTS/ GLOBAL Mod: Contract search page: for Sponsor Award   R     Not needed- Sponsor Award will = Award #
    GRANTS/ GLOBAL Over-head adjustments- how to do is new system?   M     Need to discuss with Carol- negative SFA line???
                 
    GRANTS/ GLOBAL Source Chartfield: Would like to drop off Grants related items: i.e. would be 3300000.    H     Will make recommendation to Exec. Team
    GRANTS/ GLOBAL For Data Migration- on interim instances there is minimal security for all implementation users- how do we protect the salary data.   H      
  10/27/2003 GRANTS/ DATA How much historical data do we need to bring forward.  GT R Bring all active awards, proposal in P,F,V, or W status   Stop running 18 mo. Rejection prog. 12/31/03; migrate all active awards, all proposals from FY02, FY03 & FY04 that are in P, F, W or V status
  10/27/2003 GRANTS/ DATA Do we convert all of the proposal data including budgets into PS GT R     Detail budgets should be brought forward with proposals. Budgets for projects will be brought forward from PS GL.
  10/27/2003 GRANTS/ DATA Naming Convention for Proposal Number: Auto number vs meaningful numbering GT R use current number for old proposals   we will use the current number for proposals being brought into PS. After conversion, all new proposals entered into PS will be auto numbered starting with the FY and 8 digits. (ie: 0400000001)
  10/27/2003 GRANTS/ DATA PS proposal type vs GMS types. We have 3 1-1 matches, but have 4 have not direct match GT R need to convert GMS values to PS proposal types    
  10/27/2003 GRANTS/ DATA PS Proposal purpose.  This field seem to be similar to our GMS function (ps program coa). Decision needs to be made on values to populate this field GT R use PS program chartfield values   set-up proposal purpose with current PS Program chratfield values
  10/27/2003 GRANTS/ DATA PS Program Type: This field is to track particular funding opportunities. What type of funding opportunities do we set-up and track? (matches GMS program field) GT R Program type is attached to a customer   It was decided not to use this field
  10/27/2003 GRANTS/ DATA KEYWORDS:  Are we going to gather a list of general keywords to use during set-up? GT R The departments will gather a list of "keyword" and then GT will look at the to review for common values   Key words will be uploaded as a flat file
  10/27/2003 GRANTS/ DATA Sponsor set-up: Need decisions on naming conventions for sponsor name, sponsor id, levels, type, etc. Do we need full addresses at time of set up GT H OVPR needs to gather full address for sold to, ship to, bill to pages. These are required fields. Each customer must have a support team assigned, each support team must have one person & that person must be assigned as sales person. This is a shared table with AR billing   OVPR will use their current naming convention to load active Grants customers and will gather all neccessar addresses related to the sponsor.
  10/27/2003 GRANTS/ DATA Sponsor levels  How do we decided if it is "Primary" "Division" or "Program".  Can we just label all sponsors as "Primary" GT R Should we assign a "PRIM" OR "DIV" to a customer   It was decided to use this field and assign either "PRIM" or "DIV" to OVPR customers
  10/27/2003 GRANTS/ DATA Sponsors:  Are grants billing sponsors set-up in grants or AR   R Set-up in Grants, however they will show up in the AR pick list since this is a shared table.   All OVPR customer and billing customers will be set-up in Grants and checked as "Grants Management Sponsor"
  10/27/2003 GRANTS/ DATA Professional Data: Are the we going to load this information at time of set-up.   H HR has some of the data but not of it.   Colleges are gathering this information and will provide a flat file for upload.  Going forward a web form will be created for departments to load this information on line.
  10/27/2003 GRANTS/ DATA Emplid and names:  Need information from HR   H HR Feed.  All SSNs in GMS will need to be converted to EMPLIDs.    HR will provide us with all current employees and EMPLIDs.
  10/27/2003 GRANTS/ DATA how do we decided who is an "eligible pi" for the set-up GT R In order for a person to be assigned a role of PI he/she has to be marked as an "eligible PI".  Who should be assigned this role?   All active faculty should be indicated as an "Eligible PI".  All professionals who have a proposal that is being migrated into PS should be indicated as eligible PI. (Grants/Professionals/Professional Data)
  10/27/2003 GRANTS/ DATA Need deptid and dept location. Need HR to provide us with dept addresses GT H Location table is shared by Grants and Assets.  The location table is required for grants processing.  It indicates where the work is to be performed and the depts. location. The location description will need to show RM# and Bldg. Provided consultant with HR dept. table with bldg ID.  This table will enable us to pull from the Locations table and have the DeptID and Location uploaded into Grants.    
  10/27/2003 GRANTS/ DATA BUDGET CATEGORIES and Budget Subcategories:  GMS budgets are based on old UD obj codes, thus these object codes will have to be converted in PS budget categories based on the new PS account.  Who makes the decision on which PS account relates to which budget category   H need to UD values to PS budget categories    
  10/27/2003 GRANTS/ DATA The sponsor award number is a critical part of our tracking of an award.  Where is the best place to report on this number GT R Searching on sponsor award number is a critial for OVPR.  When generating an award the proposal number rolls over to award & contract number.   The sponsors award number will be input into the PS award number at the time the award is generated. This will then allow OVPR to search by "contract number". This decision will also requires OVPR to over-write the PS generated number and to also input it into the "reference award number".  
  10/27/2003 GRANTS/ DATA Project/Grant Chartfield.  Are we going to have 1 award, 1 project with multi-analysis types. What is the best way to use this field to track an award with multi-PI with their on bucket of money. GT R This would cause an extra layer of security issues 01/27/04 We will stay with our current convention of 1 purpose to 1 project. One award could have multiple purpose/projects.
  10/27/2003 GRANTS/ DATA FA TREE Who is going to set up this tree ( 9 different O/H methods) GT R Grants Team will set up   F&A Tree was set up using duplicate values and all of OVPR current O/H methods
  10/27/2003 GRANTS/ DATA Do our current subrecipients need their location information  and A-133 box checked in Grants   M Negotiate entry of subrecipient information on Grant pages. Need to schedule meeting with Tory to discuss    
  10/27/2003 GRANTS/ DATA If we are taking our current awards and loading them as proposals and then move them to award, what is the best way to do that? GT R What type of programming is necessary   SQL & access will be used to migrate the data into PS
  10/27/2003 GRANTS/ DATA F&A set up.  How is this going to be handled. GT R      
  10/27/2003 GRANTS/ DATA Analysis Type has to be tagged on every transaction in order for FA to be charged. GT R GL- Resource Analysis Type    
  10/27/2003 GRANTS/ DATA Milestones: How are we going to use this field? RS suggested she could use it for indicating qtrly FSR due. GT R Reporting tool?   It was decided to use this field to indicate what type of financial, technical, or billing reports is needed for the specific award.
  1/27/2004 GRANTS/ DATA Certifications GT   (1)Should they be set-up with indication of instiution, sponsor or both? (2) What will OVPR require on the certification screen for processing proposal?    (1) in order for the certification to show in the pick list it must be indicated as required by "both".
  1/27/2004 GRANTS/ DATA Naming convention for Title description vs Short title vs Long Title GT   The short title is 56 characters and maps to the delivered 398 form. The Title is 20 spaces & automatically rolls in from the short title. The long title is 254 sp, but the 1st line is 60.    
  1/27/2004 GRANTS/ DATA Letter of Credit sponsors. 1 sponsor w/ multi LOC# attached or 1 sponsor for ea LOC#. GT   You can load multiple LOC#s to a sponsor, however when selecting a LOC# on the billing screens you only see the numbers w/o description. A modification would be needed to see the description.   RECOMMENDATION:  To have one customer with multiple LOC#. This would require a modification to PS to display the description field with the pick list to be able to display the agency name that the LOC# goes to.  (ie: NASA-Goddard)
  10/28/2003 GRANTS/ Billing F&A Distribution - avoid double booking   H      
  10/28/2003 GRANTS/ Billing Billing history conversion - how much to bring across   M     Any active award, all history, can be summary- any account (D)- but still being reported to sponsor.
  10/28/2003 GRANTS/ Billing AR Distribution codes - share with Grants   R      Set Grant unbi AR & Bill
  10/28/2003 GRANTS/ Billing Delegated authority billing/conversion   R      Yes, they will use Grants billing
  10/28/2003 GRANTS/ Billing UDTC - will they use billing?   L     Rachel?
  10/28/2003 GRANTS/ Billing Gifts processing (4-5 accts)   L     Tamara needs to talk to Rachel
  10/28/2003 GRANTS/ Billing Unbilled AR - accruals: FY04 EOY   M     Tamara needs to talk to Rachel
  **REPORTING**              
  10/21/2003 Grants (Report Sub Team) Delivered NIH 398 form does not work --needs resolution or build own report GRANTS H Galveston is working on a word 2003 option; need to check with other schools; very few on pre-award    
  10/21/2003 Grants (Report Sub Team) What tools will the report team use?   H      
      Will RPT include Proj_Resources or will UOD tables add new fields?   H Proj_Resource and its 'buddy' tables act as a warehouse, this seems a logical approach    
  10/21/2003 Grants (Report Sub Team) Data input directly into FIPRD for proposal submissions--the need is for immediate return of the data back to the submitter; web forms cause delay; RPT causes delay in data retrieval   H evaluate our row level and security and page/screen options    
  10/21/2003 Grants (Report Sub Team) Who will train the Report team on the proper tools?   H      
  10/21/2003 Grants (Report Sub Team) Effort reporting   H already reflected in other issues    
  11/20/2003 Grants (Report Sub Team) Security for RPT with regard to Grants data     if security is driven from Purpose in RPT, this changes our Project Team security approach which is already applied to the Proj_Resrouce array of tables.    
  11/20/2003 Grants (Report Sub Team) Security as it relates to COGNOS   M      
  11/20/2003 Grants (Report Sub Team) Volume of data to bring over for reporting     report team needs to make a recommendation on this and present to core team.    
  11/20/2003 Grants (Report Sub Team) keywords     keywords are begin collected among the colleges; Chris Cook will bring to report team for recommendation and population through data team    
  11/20/2003 Grants (Report Sub Team) professionals data/HR integration     relates to reporting of professional data. Anna Bloch indicates little desire to hold data not relevant to HR. the integration needs to be addressed carefully with HR at the table for the discussions.    
  11/20/2003 Grants (Report Sub Team) reports/forms needed   H need to assess the reports needed; Phase II report team is gearing up and ewill address fully in Mid December; progress has been made on this as of 12/12; a document lives in FIDOCS    
  12/16/2003 Grants (Report Sub Team) PI Inquiry page   H report sub-team will be heavily involved in an effort to produce a PI Inquiry page (similar to UDCheck) for PI and other end users. The plan is to explore COGNOS as a potential tool. We will add Greg Keane to the team for this and will be workign closely with Carol Rylee as we explore our options.    
  12/16/2003 Grants (Report Sub Team) Cost share purposes   M PS requires that we assign a value (or range of values) to cost share in order that we can flag the related transactiosn for inclusion in the Proj_resource talbe and that they may be exclused from the F&A calculations. The recommendation is that we use a specific purpose per fund type. There will be a furhter explanation of this in a document on FIDOCS.    
  12/16/2003 Grants (Report Sub Team) link related projects to each other /an award?   H How do we link the related projects/puproses to each other??? Is this just through project? Then how do we know about budgeted amounts? Maybe this isn't an issue but as we develop reports we'll need to be able to answer this question frequently.    
  12/16/2003 Grants (Report Sub Team) what tables do we need in RPT?   H Need to get the list of needed tables for PROJ_RES reporitng in the RPT instance from Tamara.