Administrative Dialing—Newark Campus
- International calls—dial 9 + 011 + country code + city code + number you are calling. Look up your country and city code at www.countrycallingcodes.com.
- To call Sharp campus in Lewes—dial 55 + 4 digit extension.
- Newark campus telephone users have the ability to call numbers in Sussex county toll free. Dial 55-9 and the 7-digit phone number.
- To dial on-campus office phone numbers—dial 4 digit extension.
- To call student phone numbers—dial 5 + 4 digit extension. (**Please note—dorm lines are only activated by student special order request. One line per dorm room no longer exists.)
Administrative Dialing—From Kent and Sussex Counties to Main Campus
- From the Sharp campus in Lewes, to the Newark campus—dial 55 + 4 digit extension.
- From the Sharp Campus in Lewes to a Newark campus student dorm—dial 55 + 5 + 4 digit extension.
- From Kent County Extensions—dial 9 + 1 + 302 + the 7 digit number.
- From Sussex County Extensions—dial 9 + 1 + 302 + the 7 digit number.