Your feedback is important.
The information students provide in course evaluations is used by faculty and their departments to improve their courses and teaching methods. We value your suggestions. Thank you!
Did you have an outstanding instructor, graduate TA, or faculty advisor this semester? If so, please consider nominating them for an Excellence in Teaching or Advising award: https://sites.udel.edu/teachingawards/submit-a-nomination-now/. (Note: The award nomination system is independent from the course evaluation system.)
For Summer session, course evaluations will be available to students:
First 5-week session – Friday, July 1 through Friday, July 8, 2022 (11:59 pm).
7.5-week session – Tuesday, July 19 through Tuesday, July 26, 2022 (11:59 p.m.)
Second 5-week session – Thursday, August 4 through Thursday, August 11, 2022 (11:59 p.m.)
- Please be assured that your responses are anonymous; i.e., they are not associated with your name. They will be reported together with all student feedback submitted for the course. Your anonymous course feedback, together with other students' feedback about the course, will be shared with the course faculty and department chair.
- Once you log in, you will see a listing of courses for which you are eligible to complete an evaluation.
- Travel Study students should contact the Center for Global Programs and Services at email@example.com for deadlines.
- If you have questions about the evaluation for your course, or if you miss the deadline for completing an evaluation, contact your instructor.
- If you have technical problems with the Course Evaluations system, contact Information Technologies at www.udel.edu/courseevalhelp.