Your feedback is important.
The information students provide in course evaluations is used by faculty and their departments to improve their courses and teaching methods. We value your suggestions. Thank you!
For Spring term, students may complete evaluations beginning Friday, May 11 through Wednesday, May 16, 2018 (11:59 p.m.)
Before you begin...
- Please be assured that your responses are anonymous; i.e., they are not associated with your name. They will be reported together with all student feedback submitted for the course. Your anonymous course feedback, together with other students' feedback about the course, will be shared with the course faculty and department chair.
- Once you log in, you will see a listing of courses for which you are eligible to complete an evaluation.
- Travel Study students should contact the Institute for Global Studies at firstname.lastname@example.org for deadlines.
- If you have questions about the evaluation for your course, or if you miss the deadline for completing an evaluation, contact your instructor.
- If you have technical problems with the Course Evaluations system, email Information Technologies at email@example.com.