Fall social media internship
Students can gain professional social media experience with UD
4:27 p.m., Aug. 6, 2013--The University of Delaware’s Office of Communications and Marketing (OCM) seeks several social media interns for fall 2013.
Interns are an important part of UD’s social media team. Responsibilities include managing official UD social media accounts, such as Blue Hen Says on Facebook and Twitter, as well as video production, photography, writing and more.
June 6: UDid It! Picnic
2FA protects you
UD’s social media team is accepting applications for the following intern positions:
- Content manager(s): Content managers will run the Blue Hen Says Facebook and Twitter accounts. This includes creating content and strategies for multiple platforms, monitoring comments and interacting with Blue Hen Says’ audience members.
- Multimedia manager: The multimedia manager will create short videos and/or photo galleries and infographics for various platforms such as Vine, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Blog coordinator: The blog coordinator manages UD’s Tumblr account and works with departments across campus who have accounts to share and reblog content.
- Videographer: The videographer shoots and edits videos and assists OCM video producers in shoots for UD’s YouTube account.
- Outreach coordinator: This position assists in the management of the Social Media Ambassador (SMA) program, which includes developing event calendars for SMA coverage and coordinating marketing opportunities throughout the campus community.
- Special projects coordinator: The responsibilities of this position vary from semester to semester, but past projects have included researching and developing new strategies, launching new platforms, assisting with planning and covering social media events on-campus and creating contests and campaigns.
Interested students can email their cover letters and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 p.m. Monday, Aug. 12, and should include which position they are applying for.