IT Activity Report
Latest UD Information Technologies report published
2:49 p.m., May 20, 2013--University of Delaware Information Technologies has published its May 2013 Activity Report.
The report details IT projects since Feb. 1, 2013, and provides news about upcoming events.
June 6: UDid It! Picnic
2FA protects you
The report contains information about:
- Voice over Internet Protocol phone service (coming this summer);
- Successful migration away from Mirapoint (UD Webmail, mail.udel.edu), to Google Apps at UD and Exchange;
- Research computing initiatives;
- The next round of IT Transformation grants for UD faculty;
- Next week’s Summer Faculty Institute;
- UD business systems;
- The IT Support Center’s new live chat;
- LearnIT@UD training opportunities;
- Long-time IT employees retiring this year; and
- Other topics of interest to the campus community.
The full report is available at the IT website.