IT Activity Report
Latest UD Information Technologies report published
3:24 p.m., Feb. 18, 2013--University of Delaware Information Technologies has published its February 2013 Activity Report.
The report details IT projects since Nov. 1, 2012, and provides news about upcoming events.
June 6: UDid It! Picnic
2FA protects you
The report contains information about:
- Discussions between IT and UD faculty and researchers about creating a second research computing cluster;
- The recent phishing scams that tricked about 100 UD students and employees during the first week of spring semester;
- The next round of transformational grants for faculty;
- Three series of talks for faculty during the spring semester;
- January’s Winter Faculty Institute;
- UD business systems;
- A recent computer recycling effort;
- LearnIT@UD training opportunities; and
- Other topics of interest to the campus community.
The full report is available at the IT website.