2:16 p.m., Nov. 15, 2010----Late-night campus study locations available for use by University of Delaware students before and during fall semester final exams include Daugherty Hall, Trabant Food Court, Morris Library and the Morris Library Commons.
The Morris Library will remain open for study every night until 2 a.m. beginning Sunday, Dec. 5, until the last day of final exams, Friday, Dec. 17, when the Morris Library will close at 7 p.m.
Morris Library Commons is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week until the last day of exams, closing at 7 p.m., Friday, Dec. 17.
The commons offers wired and wireless Internet access, vending machines and restrooms and is located adjacent to the Morris Library entrance. During hours that the library is closed, entrance to the Commons will be via the patio door.
The electronic library of the University of Delaware Library, which is available 24/7, provides access for faculty, students and staff of the University of Delaware to a rich array of online library resources including DELCAT, electronic reserves, databases, full-text information, electronic journals and newspapers, Subject Guides to the Internet, the Institutional Repository and much more.
Daugherty Hall in the Trabant University Center is open from:
- 7 a.m.-2 a.m., Thursday and Friday, Dec. 9 and 10;
- 9 a.m.-2 a.m., Saturday and Sunday, Dec. 11 and 12;
- 7 a.m.-2 a.m., Monday through Thursday, Dec. 13, 14, 15 and 16; and
- 7 a.m.-5 p.m., Friday, Dec. 17.
Trabant Food Court will be open for study from:
- 7:30 a.m. to midnight, Thursday to Saturday, Dec. 9, 10, and 11; and Tuesday to Thursday, Dec. 14, 15 and 16;
- 9 a.m. to midnight, Sunday and Monday, Dec. 12 and 13; and
- 7:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 17.
For an extra boost during extended hours of late-night study, the Trabant Food Court and the Morris Library Commons will offer complimentary snacks from 9 to 10:30 p.m. on Thursday, Dec. 9, Friday, Dec. 10, and Wednesday, Dec. 15.
- Trabant University Center, Multipurpose Room C, Sunday, Dec. 12, through Wednesday, Dec. 15, from open to close;
- Perkins Student Center, Rodney Room, Thursday, Dec. 9, through Monday, Dec. 13, and Wednesday, Dec. 15, and Thursday, Dec. 16, from open to close.
For a complete listing of locations, dates and times for late-night study, download this PDF.