- 5 things you need to know about H1N1 influenza
- Public Health offers H1N1 vaccine for high-risk groups
- Special dining policy established for ill students
- Custodial staff proactive against H1N1
- UD continues to educate the campus on H1N1 influenza
- State medical expert gives students latest information on H1N1 situation
- Center for Educational Effectiveness offers support in event of H1N1 outbreak
- Hand sanitizers available on four campuses
- Oct. 5: College of Health Sciences to present "Seasonal Flu vs. Swine Flu"
- Vaccinations for seasonal flu now available for UD students
- Letter to the faculty on H1N1 issues
- Personal protective supplies available through UD Mart
- IT recommends technology options for course continuity in event of H1N1 outbreak
- Information sessions on H1N1 scheduled in October
- Sept. 15 is Get Ready Day
- UD Library creates online 'H1N1 Information Guide'
- Tips for faculty on H1N1: Medical excuses
- UD prepares for H1N1
2:57 p.m., Sept. 22, 2009----With national concerns about the spread of H1N1 influenza, the top suggestion of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention continues to be "wash your hands."
To help members of the University community heed that advice, 37 hand sanitizer stations have been placed at key locations on the Newark, Wilmington, Lewes and Georgetown campuses.
The locations of the touch-free, Purell dispensers are detailed on a new map, a PDF of which is available here. The map includes current locations; the stations are portable and may be moved, based on events.
There is also a link to the map on the University's H1N1 411 Web page.
University offices and departments interested purchasing their own hand sanitizer stations can purchase them from UDMart, in the category for "Safety Items." The cost of the stations is $40.70 for the stands (dispensers are free) and $56.34 for a box of refills, which contains two refill cartridges. UDMart also stocks 2 ounce bottles of sanitizers for individuals to carry with them, 12 ounce bottles for desks and Purell wipes for cleaning surfaces.