- 5 things you need to know about H1N1 influenza
- Public Health offers H1N1 vaccine for high-risk groups
- Special dining policy established for ill students
- Custodial staff proactive against H1N1
- UD continues to educate the campus on H1N1 influenza
- State medical expert gives students latest information on H1N1 situation
- Center for Educational Effectiveness offers support in event of H1N1 outbreak
- Hand sanitizers available on four campuses
- Oct. 5: College of Health Sciences to present "Seasonal Flu vs. Swine Flu"
- Vaccinations for seasonal flu now available for UD students
- Letter to the faculty on H1N1 issues
- Personal protective supplies available through UD Mart
- IT recommends technology options for course continuity in event of H1N1 outbreak
- Information sessions on H1N1 scheduled in October
- Sept. 15 is Get Ready Day
- UD Library creates online 'H1N1 Information Guide'
- Tips for faculty on H1N1: Medical excuses
- UD prepares for H1N1
8:45 a.m., Sept. 24, 2009----As the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) project that more academic communities will be affected by the H1N1 influenza this year, the University of Delaware recognizes that a large number of students and faculty may not be able to attend classes and teach because of illness.
The University's Center for Educational Effectiveness (CFEE) has developed a Web resource for UD's teaching community that offers suggestions and guidelines to assist faculty in continuing instruction with minimal disruption in the event of prolonged cancellation of face-to-face classes due to H1N1 influenza outbreak.
The H1N1 teaching resources Web site outlines syllabus considerations and offers teaching methods that faculty may utilize to continue to support student learning. Faculty may also call the CFEE at (302) 831-2027 to discuss their individual instructional needs and/or schedule an appointment.
Faculty who would like assistance in the most appropriate use of technology options to meet their course goals, may visit the IT Academic Technology Services site or e-mail [firstname.lastname@example.org].