Follow us on Twitter @GetAroundUD
We are pleased to announce that in addition to live tracking of your shuttle bus via udshuttle.com, you can now get the latest updates on Parking and Transportation by following our Twitter feed @GetAroundUD.
Once you're following us on Twitter, you can set your account to receive notifications as texts directly to your mobile phone.
- Log in to your Twitter account and select Settings.
- Select Mobile.
- Follow the instructions to register your mobile phone and set limitations on when you receive text notifications and who you receive them from.
We'll tweet important messages about route delays or cancellations, let you know when parking passes go on sale, or any service-related concerns.
» University Shuttle Buses run on an abbreviated schedule during University break periods. Buses do not run when University offices are closed. For holidays or special events (e.g. final exam periods), check the Holiday & Special Routes page, updated throughout the year.
» Follow, Website, or Shuttletracker?
It's your choice how you follow Parking and Transportation news, but be sure you're getting the latest, official word.
- Follow us on Twitter @GetAroundUD
- Check the website at www.udel.edu/bus
- Track your bus and get announcements via the Shuttletracker
» If you didn't hear it here, just ask us.