- Student Success
- Diverse & Inclusive Communities
- Quality Service
- Innovative Practices
- Collaboration & Teamwork
In pursuit of our mission and in support of the Path To Prominence (P2P) strategic plan of the University of Delaware, Student Life has identified 4 key strategic planning areas:
- Promote greater student engagement in educationally purposeful programs and social activities, encourage greater student interaction with faculty, staff and peers, and provide students with shared experiences and traditions that bind them to the University and enrich their education.
- Provide effective leadership and support with programs and services that foster a welcoming environment in alignment with the University’s diversity statement.
- Increase the quality and impact of Student Life programs and services.
- Develop the First Year Experience Program (FYE) to provide students with an inclusive and seamless first year experience, integrate the social and academic dimensions of being a student at UD, and foster a successful transition to college.