Visit the Sakai@UD blog for tips, tricks, announcements, and more!
The Sakai@UD learning management system offers many enhancements for the teaching and learning experience at the University. This site will help you make the most of the powerful tools Sakai@UD has to offer.
- Sakai@UD Gateway:
- Use the first tab at the top left of this page to logon to Sakai@UD.
- Faculty and Staff:
- Click the Faculty/Staff tab to access support material and resources for designing courses and using various tools in Sakai. This tab features the Basics of Sakai@UD introduction to using the system as well as video and text descriptions of the tasks you can accomplish with Sakai.
- If you are listed as the instructor of a course in UDSIS, you can create your course immediately. Visit the Faculty tab, click Tasks on the left menubar, and under Administrative Procedures, you can find instructions for creating a course site.
- There are various ways to find help in using Sakai@UD including training sessions and consulting assistance. Click Support on the left menubar.
- Access to courses using Sakai@UD will be available to you a few days before the first day of class each semester. The Student tab will provide support for general use of Sakai.
- Because each instructor designs his or her own course, each using a different set of tools, you should first check with your instructor if you have questions about the use of Sakai for a particular course.
- UD faculty and staff can sponsor external users through the Sakai guest management system.
- The tool-specific Sakai Help files are especially useful for guiding you through different processes.