Faculty/Staff Training and Support
The links on the left side of this page will guide faculty and staff to various self-help materials based on different approaches to using Sakai@UD.
- Basics of Sakai@UD - A step-by-step guide covering fundamental concepts, features and tools
- Educational Principles — How to implement good pedagogical practices using the Sakai tools and features.
- Tasks — Step-by-step instructions and short videos of educational and administrative activities involved in
Sakai site management.
- Tools — A list of the available Sakai@UD tools and their main functions.
- FAQs — Frequently asked questions relating to Sakai tasks and tools.
- Support — Resources for faculty and staff to find help using Sakai@UD.