Controlling access to your site
Note: To complete the procedures in this
document, you must be assigned a role having the necessary
permissions. To determine your role, follow the directions in Participant roles. For a
basic understanding of roles and permissions, see Permissions and roles: Overview.
To control access to your site:
- In your site's menubar, click
- If you select the Publish site option:
- All manually added participants will have access to the course.
- Students and other instructors registered via UDSIS rosters will not have access until approximately two weeks prior to the first day of classes as announced on the Sakai@UD gateway.
- If you're developing a course and don't want your registered students to have access, publish it so manually added users can see it, but remove the roster.
- If you select the Leave as Draft option:
- Only instructors will have access to the course.