My Workspace: Overview
What it does
My Workspace is an individual online worksite that functions as a
private workspace for each user. When you log in, you will
automatically open your My Workspace, which will display the Message
of the Day and My Workspace Information boxes. By default, these boxes
contain announcements and information from the system administrator.
You can revise the title and frame height of the My Workspace
Information box by clicking the
Options link in the My
Workspace Information box.
Only a system administrator can modify the contents of the Message of
the Day box, but you can customize how announcements will display in
the window; click
Options under "Message of the Day".
Features: In My Workspace, you can perform various
- Posting files in your own private Resources tool
- Viewing an integrated Schedule for all sites in which you
- Viewing Announcements from all your sites
- Creating your own private Schedule items
- Viewing a list of all sites you belong to in Worksite Setup
- Revising worksites you own by adding users or changing tools
- Choosing how you would like to be notified of new or changed items
on sites you belong to in the Preferences tool
- Adding yourself to publicly joinable sites with the Membership
Things to consider
- In My Workspace, you can print a PDF file of all your
Schedule events for the day,
week, or month.
- You can save drafts or backup copies of work in progress in My