Russell, located on East Campus, comprises 5 buildings. Russell provides students with easy access to Russell Dining Hall, and is situated directly behind the Perkins Student Center (home to The Scrounge, Dunkin' Donuts and The Hen Zone and diverse programs and involvement opportunities for all students). Russell is just minutes from classes on The Green, and shuttle buses are capable of transporting residents to all other parts of campus.
- Z-Shaped Room - Russell has unique Z-shaped rooms. Students have used this space in a variety of ways including making a living space and a sleeping space, or as an easy way to divide space.
- Shared Building Lounges - In Russell, there are 5 buildings and 3 large, shared lounges with group and quiet study lounge rooms inside of each lounge. This makes it easy to meet new people not only from your floor, but from across the complex, too! These spaces are often used for programs, but also studying and hanging out.
- Russell Dining Hall - Our dining hall is literally in our building. Talk about convenient! Our students would tell you that the Russell Dining Hall is the best one - and it might have something to do with a bell that rings to indicate that the fresh batch of cookies are coming out of the oven for you!
Russell Floor Plans
Get dimensions of your room, a floorplan with possible layout and a list of featured building amenities:
- Russell Lot
- Perkins Student Center Garage
- Next door to the Russell Dining Hall
- Near The South Green - home to many academic buildings, the Morris Library, and the Student Health Center.
- Next to the Perkins Student Center. Perkins is home to a Dunkin' Donuts with late night hours and the Scrounge - a food court and lounge space. Most major student organizations are housed in this center as well. University Student Centers hosts many programs throughout the year in Perkins.
- Harrington Turf - A recreational space that is home to snowmen in the winter, frisbee in the spring and fall, and students and events year 'round.
- Harrington P.O.D. - a convenience market with all your essentials just across the turf