About Ray Street
Ray Street is close to everything: a five-minute walk from Main Street and the Trabant University Center and steps from the Little Bob. Ray Street is on the south side of the Laird walking bridge near Independence East & West and Pencader Dining Hall.
Ray Street residents live in two-room suites with a connecting bath. There is a sink in each bedroom, making it super convenient to get ready and get to class on time! Each suite has adjustable heat and air conditioning controls.
- Ray Street has great areas for outdoor sports recreation, including newly renovated basketball courts.
- Lounges are available on each floor for studying and socializing.
- Each building has a large lounge on the main floor, which is great for group study, programming and socializing with residents from different floors. These lounges have recreation equipment as well, such as a pool table, ping pong table, foosball and other equipment.
Ray Street Floor Plans
Get dimensions of your room, a floorplan with possible layout and a list of featured building amenities:
- A 5-minute walk across the Laird bridge takes you to Pencader Dining Hall, P.O.D. Market, and the Independence Fitness Center
- Laird Turf, located outside of Pencader Dining Hall and Independence East & West, is available for recreational use by all students for playing sports, relaxing and more!
- Close proximity to White Clay Creek State Park, perfect for hiking, bike riding or a leisurely stroll
- A quick and easy walk to Main Street and Trabant University Center
- Close to the Little Bob Hen House Fitness Center
- Outdoor Basketball & Volleyball Courts
- Ray Fair: A big end of the year block party sponsored by the complex community council to celebrate all the great accomplishments of residents living in Ray Street.
- Ray Street Parking Lot
- Trabant Parking Garage