About North Central
Located directly off of Main Street on The Green, North Central offers students instant access to the heart of campus and downtown Newark. These historic residence halls are part of the original Men's College of Delaware and are some of the oldest buildings at UD.
- Renovated in 1990s
- Located on The Green with easy access to events like HenFest, Spring Fling and Resapalooza
- 5-minute walk to classes
- Closest residence halls to Main Street
- Executive Apartment options
Living Learning Options
- Upper Division Honors Housing in Harter and Sharp
North Central Buildings
Get dimensions of your room, a floorplan with possible layout and a list of featured building amenities:
- Little Bob (Carpenter Sports Building)
- Main Street eateries
- Outdoor hockey and volleyball courts
- Dining at Fresh Food Co. at Caesar Rodney
- Trabant University Center, including Trabant Food Court
- P.O.D. at Gore Hall
- Art Under the Stars: Showcase, experience and celebrate all forms of artistic talent. Typically held in October, this event serves as a platform to display winners of the Fall Eco Showcase, student art submissions, performance groups, and much more.
- Central Day of Service: Traditionally occurring in early spring, this event consists of multiple service projects that support the local community.
- Trabant University Center Garage
Harter Hall was home to Vice President Joe Biden while he was a student at UD.