Assistant Director for Student and Community Advocacy
As the Interim Assistant Director for Student and Community Advocacy, I liaise with many of RL&H's partners to ensure our students have a safe and engaging environment in which to live. I also oversee education around Title IX, environmental sustainability and coordinate service animals being raised and watched in the residence halls.
Where I Can Help
- Title IX
- Service animal raising and sitting in the halls
- Facility advocacy
- B.A., History, College of Wooster
M.Ed., in Higher Education Administration and Student Personnel, Kent State University
Arrival to UD
Previous Positions Held
- Complex Coordinator - University of Delaware
- Residence Hall Coordinator - University of Delaware
- Residence Director - The College of Wooster
- Residence Director - Westminster College
- Residence Director - Brown University
Points of Pride
- Co-chair of the University of Delaware Sexual Assault Prevention and Education Committee
- Co-chair of the University of Delaware Sustainability Task Force
My Favorite Quote
"Enthusiasm is one of the most powerful engines of success. When you do a thing, do it with all your might. Put your whole soul into it."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Life Outside UD
When not at work, I enjoy spending time with my husband and taking our Boston terrier/Pomeranian, Porter for walks. You can often find me with friends on the weekend trying a new local restaurant or seeing a recently released movie.