Certified Electronic Diploma (CeDiploma)
The University of Delaware is proud to offer the Certified Electronic Diploma (CeDiploma) to the Fall 2015 graduating class and future graduates.
The CeDiplomas are optional for students to purchase and all UD graduates are still issued a free paper diploma.
A CeDiploma is an official, highly secure, electronic version of your University of Delaware diploma available
for download/reserve for $10.95 in your UDSIS-Student Center.
Made for You
- More than a diploma - An official, highly secure, electronic version of your University of Delaware diploma.
- Unlimited sharing with family, LinkedIn, job sites, and it’s completely portable.
- The CeDiploma holds your CeDiD (Certified Electronic Document Identifier).
Using Validation Services, your CeDiD is the key to your degree information for employers, agencies and more.
- Give your resume an edge – Present your CeDiD for immediate results and impress.
- For more information, see https://secure.cecredentialtrust.com.
- The CeDiploma can be independently validated through the University of Delaware website by future employers, State Government Licensing Agencies and any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
- The document is Digitally Signed and encrypted such that it is trusted and more readily accepted.
Purchase, Download and Validate
Your CeDiploma is available for download for only $10.95.
Purchase / Download a CeDiploma
- When you receive the email stating your paper diploma has been mailed, you will then be able to purchase and download your CeDiploma. Upon receipt of that email, a CeDiploma link will be available in UDSIS-Student Center. Click that link and follow the ordering instructions.
- Yours for life through UDSIS! Login anytime to retrieve a copy of your CeDiploma in the event of loss.
Validate the CeDiploma
DIPLOMA VALIDATION PAGE: Visit the
UD Diploma Validation website to confirm that the Degree information is still valid for a CeDiploma.
Enter the 12 digit CeDiD found in the upper corner of the CeDiploma, along with the first two letters of the name as it appears on the Diploma, and click Submit.
The system will respond with a validation message and summary information about the graduate, or you will receive an error message if the data entered is invalid.
- DIGITAL SIGNATURE:
All CeDiplomas from the University of Delaware are digitally signed by CeCredential Trust. When the document is viewed through Adobe Reader or Acrobat versions 9.0 or higher, it will
reveal that a Digital Signature has been applied to the document.
Adobe Reader and Acrobat use a blue ribbon across the top of the document to indicate document has not been tampered with, and is therefore authentic.
A CeDiploma can be validated online one of two ways:
- DIPLOMA VALIDATION PAGE: Visit the UD Diploma Validation website to confirm that the Degree information is still valid for a CeDiploma.
Attention Mac users:
When viewing an official electronic diploma from the University of Delaware, the software utilizes Adobe’s secure certified PDF technology and therefore may only be viewed using the free Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat 9.0 or higher. The default Mac preview application will not display the document correctly.
Questions or Concerns
If you have any further questions, review CeDiploma FAQs. If you need additional help, please email Registrar@udel.edu. For all inquiries, please include the CeDiD number and the name of the Alumni as it appears on the CeDiploma.