gpa calculator academic catalog
Upcoming Events

Class Rosters

Electronic Class Rosters

Instructors may view their class rosters through the UDSIS Faculty Center.

  1. Access UDSIS and sign on with your UDelNetID and password.
  2. Under the "Self Service" folder on the left side menu, click on "Faculty Center". A list of your courses for the current term appears. To select a different term, use the Select Term dropdown box, and click the Change button.
  3. Click on the Class Roster icon Class Roster Icon next to the course you wish to view. A new screen with the roster appears.
  4. To print the roster, click on the Printer Friendly Version button at the bottom, and then print the page from your browser.
  5. To download the roster, click the Download icon Download Icon in the header bar of the roster table. If you have problems, check your browser setup concerning enabling pop-ups and trusted sites. (Directions: Internet Explorer   Firefox).
  6. Need help with UDSIS Faculty Center and Class Rosters?  See instructions.

Staff supporting Faculty: Use this help document to print class rosters and instructor schedules.

Credit Hours

For variable credit courses, the credit hours will be printed for all students. Credit hours will be printed for students in fixed credit courses only if the credit hours differ from the fixed hours of the course. Students who need to have their credit hours corrected can do so through UDSIS only before the Academic Penalty Deadline.

Students Attending Who Are Not On The Class Roster

Students attending class who are not on the class roster are not registered for the course. They must register with instructor/department and Dean's approval using the online Course Permit Form. Students attending class who are registered in a different section of the same class must also correct their registration, obtaining necessary approvals, using the Course Permit Form. If a student attending the class was on a previous roster but not on the current roster, they have most likely been canceled for non-payment of tuition by the Office of Student Financial Services. These students must go to the Student Services Building to pay their fees and then to the University Visitors Center to re-register.

For help with the Course Permit Form instructions, click here.