Registration Tools & Tips for Undergraduate Students
Before you register for courses, we recommend that you follow these 5 important steps:
1. Review your Requirements
Check what courses are required for your degree by reviewing your Degree Audit.
- UDSIS - Self Service - Student Center - select Degree Audit from the drop-down menu.
- Review your degree audit again after registering to see how courses have applied towards requirements.
Reading the Degree Audit
- Requirements for Matriculated Undergraduates:
Review complete details at What We Require for Graduation in the Academic Catalog.
2. Choose potential courses
Compare remaining degree requirements to the Term Schedule.
- Courses Search: www.udel.edu.courses
- Search for University Breadth or academic requirements
University Breadth Requirement Courses for Academic Year 2016-17:
Creative Arts and Humanities History and Cultural Change
Social and Behavioral Sciences Math, Natural Sciences and Technology
- Course Descriptions: www.udel.edu.coursedesc Supplemental Course Descriptions
3. Check against Degree Requirements
Use the What-If Report to review how certain courses could apply towards your degree requirements.
You can also What-If to learn about degree requirements if contemplating a different/additional major or minor.
Access the What-If Report at UDSIS - Self Service - Student Center and select What-If Report from the drop-down menu. For additional help, see Reading the What-If Report.
4. Schedule advisement
Contact your advisor(s) to schedule an advising appointment.
- Prepare questions in advance!
- Click on the details link in the UDSIS blue Advisor box to email your advisor.
5. Check out Registration Help and Guidelines
- UDSIS will tell you if you have any financial holds that may prevent you from registering.
- Find your Enrollment Appointment in UDSIS - This is the specific date/time you can BEGIN online course registration.
- Registration Help - Frequently asked questions & how to use WebReg
- Registration Timeline - When to use each tool
- Course Section Numbering - General Guidelines
- Registration Standards and Class Attendance
To Register for Classes, Drop or Add Classes, or View your Schedule,
Questions? Contact the Registrar's Office - email@example.com or 302-831-2131.