Out of Class Common Exams
- Spring 2017 Out of Class Exam Schedule
- Out of Class Common Examinations given for multi-section courses that have different scheduled meeting times will
be scheduled as follows:
From 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., Monday thru Friday and Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- An additional meeting pattern (5:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.) will be added to the course. The complete Out of Class Exam schedule will be posted under "Course Information & Class Registration" on the the Registrar's home page and also announced by the instructors.
- For frequently-asked questions about Out of Class Common Exams and Registration, see Registration help.
The Spring 2017 Final Exam Schedule (tentative) is now available.
The Final Exam Schedule will be posted online and available on the student's UDSIS page approximately six weeks into the spring and fall terms, and ten days into the winter and summer sessions.
Final exams may be scheduled at the following times:
08: 00 AM - 10: 00 AM; 10: 30 AM - 12: 30 PM;
01: 00 PM - 03: 00 PM; 03: 30 PM - 05: 30 PM; 07: 00 PM - 09: 00 PM.
Two three-hour exam periods are available: 03:30 PM - 06: 30 PM or 07: 00 PM-10: 00 PM.
- Final exams (counting 25% or more of the final grade) may not be given in undergraduate courses in the last five days of any regular semester, nor on posted Reading Days, but should be administered during the six day final exam period.
- There shall be a break of at least 24 hours, designated Reading Day(s), at the beginning of Finals Week. No required examinations, tests, or quizzes may be given on Reading Day(s), to allow students to review for upcoming finals and to complete projects. Additionally, no student can be required to take any examination, test, or quiz on Reading Day(s).
- Students should confirm final exams with their instructors before making travel arrangements.
- Common final exams for multi-section courses and/or three hour final exams do not follow the standard exam schedule based on the meeting time of the lecture.
- Students will not have more than three exams on the same day. Students with three exams on the same day may contact their instructors to request a make-up or alternate exam, at the discretion of the instructor. Contact your instructors to arrange an alternate exam time.
- Students with direct final exam conflicts (same day/time) should contact their instructors to request a make-up or alternate exam time. One of your instructors will need to arrange an alternate exam time to be administered during the six day final exam period. Contact your instructors to arrange an alternate exam time.
Please direct general questions to the Registrar's Office at Registrar@udel.edu or call (302) 831-2131, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.