The Engaged University: Progress Indicators
Increase access to and participation in UD programs in the state and in the region.
- Enrollment of in-state students
- Percentage of in-state students with college loans totaling less than 25 percent of the cost of a four-year education at UD
- Student enrollment in cooperative programs with outside organizations and businesses
- Number of UD lectures , performances and exhibitions beyond the campus—e.g., Southern Delaware, Philadelphia, New York City, Washington, DC
Increase student engagement on and off campus.
- Participation in service-learning experiences
- Participation in RSOs, academic clubs, Greek life and intercollegiate, club and intramural sports
- Participation in internships and field practicums
Increase alumni engagement.
- Annual giving participation
- Alumni event participation
- Number of alumni involved in mentoring students
- Number of alumni involved in public service
Key progress indicators are available to UD faculty and staff.