Procurement and Contracting Advisory Initiative - Responsibilities
- The Committee shall develop a master list of procurement and payment related issues the University faces.
- Each year at the Council’s fall meeting, the Committee shall report the three most critical needs related to policy enforcement, user service, and personnel training among the departments along with proposed solutions for Council’s review and approval.
- Monthly meetings for Committee and Council (Initially)
- Annual reporting of all initiatives, progress, and needs
- Collaborative approach to instituting change management for the University