University of Delware 
Search:  Payroll & Systems Admin all UD   
Processing Tips

Work Permits

Any employee under the age of eighteen must have a Work Permit. The Work Permit is issued by the state, in which the employee is working. If an under aged employee lives in another state other than Delaware, they must have a Work Permit issued by the state of Delaware. Every time an under aged employee changes employer, they must have a new Work Permit.