Secure permission from a Payroll & Systems Administrator before sending the Request for Off Cycle Pay Check form. E-mail email@example.com, including "Off Cycle Pay Check" in the subject line.
Prepare the Request for Off Cycle Pay Check form:
- Name: Last name, First Name, Middle Initial
- Employee ID Number
- Department: requesting department
- Pay Group
- Special Delivery Instructions: Please include where to send the check (department and campus address) or a person's name if someone will pick up the check. Any Public Safety deliveries will be charged to the requesting department.
- Purpose of Payment: Description – Pay for work already performed for period (give dates). Show calculation of total amount to be paid: i.e., 20 hours x $6.00 = $120.00 or annual rate divided by 24 pays
- Account Code
- Earnings Code
- Gross Amount
- Req ID (JED, S Contract, GNCP or TRF that has the pay information regarding the Off Cycle payment request)
- Backup must be attached.
- Signatures: the originator must sign and include their extension, and an Account Administrator must sign in the designated box
Deliver the Request for Off Cycle Pay Check to the Payroll & Records Management, 413 Academy Street, Room 268.
If you need any additional help, please contact Payroll & Records Management at 302-831-8677.