University of Delaware
  • UD Search
Terra Dotta

Forms for ELI Students

The following forms are used for ELI students who need to submit the appropriate requests below.
Please note: You must use your UDEL username and password. You will be required to type in your 2 Factor Authenticator code. You must click on the green "Submit Application" button in Terra Dotta to complete your request.




ELI Change of Level: Pre-AT to AT

If you have met your Pre-AT requirements and it has been approved by the ELI and you need a new Pathway I-20, use this application to submit your request.
ELI I-20/DS-2019 Program Extension

You should use this application if you need to extend your I-20/DS-2019.
ELI I-20/DS-2019 Reprint Request Complete this application if you need to request a new I-20/DS-2019 because your document was lost, damaged, or stolen.
ELI Medical Leave of Absence Submit this application if you are unable to attend classes full time due to a medical condition. A doctor’s letter is also required in the application.
ELI Transfer Out Form

Use this application to submit a request to transfer your SEVIS record to another school.
On-Campus Employment (J) This application is for J-1 Students ONLY. This form is to report your on-campus employment to OISS. On-campus employment for J-1 student visa holders can be authorized for up to 12 months. You must renew your authorization for the on-campus employment every 12 months (or if you end/change employment) by completing this form.