What can IT do to help you?
Access to UD's Network and the Internet
How can I get on UD's wireless network?
- The easiest way to register a computer or
other Internet-capable device for wireless access is to use
eduroam network to configure your device's network adapter. You will need to use your full UD email and UDelNet password to log in.
- Read more information about using UD's wireless networks.
How can I get on UD's wired network?
- You can connect your computer to UD's network with an
- To register your computer's Ethernet adapter for use on UD's
network, go to the UD Network Page.
How can I get antivirus software?
What cable TV channels can I get in my residence hall room?
What can I use to collaborate on projects with other
- Your Google Apps at
UD account lets you share using Google Sites or Google
and Canvas, our campus
learning management systems, have resources you can use, too.
What if I need assistance with computer repair and
- IT provides diagnostic services, virus/malware cleaning,
and troubleshooting assistance some of which is free to students. Complete our online Help
Request form to make an appointment.
Where can I get advice about purchasing a computer?
- Visit our Computing
Purchases Web site for information on educational discounts and suggested
- Stop by the lower level of Smith Hall to ask us which
computer will fit your academic career.
What if I don’t want to bring my laptop or
device to campus?
- Public computing sites are available for computing, printing, and collaborative
How can I get help with my computer or the UD
- Where can I print?
- How can I print a poster?
Last updated: August 26, 2015