Features that can be executed from UD Web pages
The central campus Web server (www.udel.edu) serves "static content." For example, a .jpeg image file is static—after being uploaded, the data is sent to a requesting agent by the server as a .jpeg file. For more detailed information about static content, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Static_web_page.
The central campus server (www.udel.edu) supports the following features:
- Server-side includes except the
"EXEC" feature. The "EXEC" feature has
been disabled to ensure the security
and availability of
- The Web templates created by the Office of Communications & Marketing for UD sites are available to all sites serviced by www.udel.edu.
The central campus server (www.udel.edu) does NOT support the following features at this time:
- Scripting languages (e.g., PHP, ASP, PERL)
- Databases (e.g., MYSQL, PostgreSQL)
- Extensions for ColdFusion, FrontPage, or SharePoint