Printing to IT Supported Printers

To print from a Windows or Macintosh computer in an Information Technologies (IT) computing site or to print from a printing kiosk, you will need your UD ONEcard to release the job to a printer.

Students receive some free printing on their FLEX accounts for printing, but can also add printing funds to their UD ONEcard.

See the Printing Fee Plan for additional information.

Search IT Help

My UD Search for forms & applications.